
The day before yesterday,I took an interview for a part-time job of a restaurant which my senior works at and she introduced to me.
The restaurant refuses group which is formed by only students to enter,so many professors at Keio often come.
I went to the restaurant at 5:30 p.m with resume and talked with master.
He explained to me about system of the restaurant,pay,etc....
Happily,I passed the interview,my first part-time job was decided!!
I worked the day at once and studied works.
I'm sure that you will spend restful and satisfactory time!
I'll serve with great smile☆★(●^∇^●)ノシ
The restaurant refuses group which is formed by only students to enter,so many professors at Keio often come.
I went to the restaurant at 5:30 p.m with resume and talked with master.
He explained to me about system of the restaurant,pay,etc....
Happily,I passed the interview,my first part-time job was decided!!
I worked the day at once and studied works.
Restaurant's work was very difficult because we must have very cared about visitors.
I also worked yesterday,but I haven't been accustomed to the work.(′д`;)
I felt down,but I also happy because I was able to eat very delicious board♪♪
I'm sure that you will spend restful and satisfactory time!
I'll serve with great smile☆★(●^∇^●)ノシ
Hi,I'm shunsuke!!I want to do part-tme job,too.I submitted an application form.But they have not yet call me…
返信削除