These days I am addict to Tofu hamburger steak and nikujaga♪♪
Tofu hambueger steak is helthy,so it is effective in diet.
Nikujaga is used potato,carrot,onion and beaf,so we can take nourishment by having it.
As I live alone,I can't necessary use up ingredient.
How use up ingredient is my present issue.(`・ω・´)/
Do you cook every day??
If you are poor at cooking,I recommend you a site.
http://m.cookpad.com/
You can read this site in mobile.I use this almost everyday!(^∀^)☆
If you don't like cooking,you will surely enjoy it by this site!
Let's chllenge cooking!!
It's nice!
返信削除I haven't cooked without classes in my high school...
However, as I wanted to cook when I am a college student, I am going to cook by means of this recommended site!
P.S.
Do you take the Ryosuke Nishikawa reading class at 4 period on Tuesday, aren't you?
I'm sorry to make a mistake...
返信削除aren't you
→don't you
Hi! It's Wakako!
返信削除I want to eat your dishes.♪♪
To my sorrow, I can't cook very often, because I'm not home at night for dancing.
But I try to cook when I can cook!!