Hi! Did you enjoy your Gorlden Week??
I had a dance camp of Revolve.
Please let me talk about it♪
We had the camp at a Lake Yamanaka in Yamanashi.
We gathered in front of Media center of Hiyoshi at 7:30 and rode on bus and left for Yamanashi at past 8.
On the way,we called at Ebina service area for rest.
I know Ebina SE because TV show introduced it as famous spot which sells many delicious foods―Melon-bread,Chineese noodle,etc...
Melon-bread is especially famous,so many many people lined.
I don't like to line and there was'nt so many time, I gave up to buy it,but my friend tried to buy,so I asked to buy my Melon-bread!
Happily,I was able to eat the famous Melon-bread!!
It was veeeeery delicious!!
If you went to Ebina SE,please challenge to line and eat this♪♪
About 12:30,we arrived at our destination.
Immediately,we got dressed and start lesson.
I join in HIP-HOP lesson and LOCK lesson.
Each lesson was done for only an hour,but my arms was pretty tired.(^ω^;)
After lesson,we had supper and took bus.
Afterwards,we spended freely.One drank,others talked,others played basketball...Revolve is very free club!
I went to bed past 2.
Next day,we waked up at 8 and had breakfast at 9.
That day was no lesson,so our plan was only to return to Hiyoshi.
On the way, we called at Ebina SE again!!(^∀^)
At this point,I ate frunkfurt which was wrapped with rice cake!
This seems strange,but was very delicious!
Please try this,too♪
About 3:30,we arrived at Hiyoshi Campus and our camp ended.
For this camp,I was able to make friend with classmates and seniors!
I more rose rnthusiasm to dance!!!!
Good evening☆★It's Wakako!
返信削除Your dance camp of Revolve seems to be nice♪♪
HIP-HOP and Lock are very cool!!
I'm joining in JAZZ and HOUSE!
See you next class(^∀^)