Today,I made cheese cake for tomorrow's birthday pirty!
I was able to make good!
Cheese cake is very easy to make.
You mix cream cheese,fresh cream,suger,flour,egg and squeeze of lemon!
Then,you pour this into mold and bake it for 40minutes.
You should only this!!
Do you think it is so easy??
But I also cooked potato salad and Doria,I was very tired^^;
Doria is preparation stage yet,I’ll finish it tomorrow!
I'll up the photo in the tomorrow's blog♪♪
I was able to make good!
Cheese cake is very easy to make.
You mix cream cheese,fresh cream,suger,flour,egg and squeeze of lemon!
Then,you pour this into mold and bake it for 40minutes.
You should only this!!
Do you think it is so easy??
But I also cooked potato salad and Doria,I was very tired^^;
Doria is preparation stage yet,I’ll finish it tomorrow!
I'll up the photo in the tomorrow's blog♪♪
Hello!! It's Wakako!
返信削除The cheese cake looks so good! (≧∀≦)
I'm not good at making cakes.
So I respect you!!