2009年6月1日月曜日

Okonomiyaki in style of Hiroshima

Yesterday,I went to a Okonomiyaki house in Hiyoura.
I went to there with a friend who came from Hiroshima too.

We want to eat Okonomiyaki in style of Hiroshima,so we ordered it.
For several minutes later,Okonomiyaki was served.
We were surprised.It was not style of Hiroshima!!(;-;)
At first sight,it looks like style of Hiroshima,but we who are native Hiroshima-jin noticed it was not official style of Hiroshima!!
An explanation of note-taking is difficult,so I can't express well,but it was completely not style of Hiroshima!!
We ate it,but we can't be satisfied with it.
I want the people who serves Okonomiyaki to study how to cook official Okonomiyaki!!

official Okonomiyaki in style of Hiroshima is too delicious and unexpectedly healthy because it used many cabbage!^^
Please eat this once at lease!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning saki. I'm Tomoharu.Thank you coment on my blog.I'm from Nara,so okonomiyaki in style of Osaka is the best!!People say okonomiyaki in Osaka is different from okonomiyaki in Hiroshima. But I don't know that difference.Please tell me the difference!! Thank you.

    返信削除