2009年6月2日火曜日

Which TV show do you watch in the morning?

Which TV show do you watch in the morning?

When I was in Hiroshima,my parents watch only NHK because they turn on the TV only to grasp time.
I wanted to watch Mezamashi-TV,it was dissatisfaction.

I came to Yokohama and started to live alone,I have watched Mezamashi-TV.
I watch Mezamashi-TV from 6 to 8 and watch Sukkiri from 8.

But these days,I think"Should I watch NHK...?"
I know but little of the world,so I have to correct and detail news.
Mezamashi-TV and Sukkiri are interesting,indeed,but the topic of the entertainment world are too many.
I'm a student of the department of commercial science,I should know about the economy conditions and the financial situation.

So I decided to watch NHK in the morning from tomorrow!
I'll get good news!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think NHK news is helpful.
    And I recommend you the TV program of news, WBS(on 7ch).
    It is helpful on the point of business.

    返信削除