2009年6月26日金曜日

My birthday!!

Today,June 26,is my birthday!!^^♪

At 0'o clock,my friends came to my home and gave me a big presents!!
Those were a light and candles and so cute!!!

And my friends of class said to me"Happy birthday!!^^" in the first period.
To tell the truth,there is a boy whose birthday is same as mine!!
So our clasmates plan to hold birthday party for him and me one of these days♪

And more,in lunch time,my friends of basketball club gave me a cake!
It was handmade!It was so delicious!!!!!

I'll go to Gunma from tonight for game of basketball,so other friends said"Let's hold a party another day!"
I was verry happy to hear that.

Furthermore,many local friends send me birthday mails!!!

I am a happy girl.
I am happy to be cerebrated by many many people.

I love my friends!!!^^☆

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello saki.I'm daibutsu.Happy birthday!!You are happy because you have many many friends.Happy life with many many friends!! Thank you.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Saki!! It's Wakako!!
    Happy birthday☆★
    I hope 19 years old is happy for you!
    See you tomorrow♪

    返信削除
  3. Hello saki.I'm Yohsuke.Happy birthday!!
    It is nice to have a lot of friends.
    See you.

    返信削除
  4. Happy birthday\(´▽`)/

    The present you got from your friends was sooooo cute (^∀^)♪

    返信削除