2009年6月14日日曜日

Finally...!?

Today is June 14.
So...I achieved writing English blog for a month!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!(*≧∀≦)ノシ
Hellow points♪(^∀^)/←

Sometimes,I was in trouble because I had no topics.
Sometimes,I was tired to write blog.
However,I managed to overcome them!I continued to write blog everyday!!
Now I feel a feeling of achievement☆(´∀`人)

Thank you reading my blog.
Please comment from now on♪^^

7 件のコメント:

  1. It was after a long interval and opened blog…
    Congratulations!!

    and I'm bye-bay points(T_T)/

    返信削除
  2. Congratulations♪ I respect you. I cannot do it.

    返信削除
  3. Thank you coment on my blog.I'm daibutsu.Congratulations!!I think you can do it.
    If you get bonus point,please share the point with me.Thank you.

    返信削除
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!Hello point for Saki(^∀^)♪
    I want to share the point,too∩(^ω^)∩

    返信削除
  5. Congratulations !!!!
    I gave up a long time ago (^^;;
    You are excellent !!
    I respect you ☆☆

    返信削除
  6. Congratulations!
    You're great person!
    I wanted to get Helo Points,too.

    返信削除
  7. Congratulations!!
    I couldn't writing everyday.
    I will comment on your blog again!(^-^)

    返信削除