These days,I spend very busy days!!(´д`;)
The biggest subject is a test of Chinese!
We'll have a test on June 10.
There is only a week!(;-;)
I should study more and more↓↓
Other is activities of clubs.
You know,I'm belonging to 2clubs-Revolve(dance club) and Pledge(basketball club).
I want to become a good dancer,so I should practice harder than now.
Also I want to support friends of Pledge,so I should join practice of basketball.
The other is part-time job.
I want to earn as much as possible,I should work harder.
Generally,I work 2times per a week.It's unexpectedly hard.
I want to have more times!(;-;)
However,I can feel a sese of fulfillment by busy days.
Anyway,I want to finish Chinese test!!(;-;)
Hi! It's Wakako!
返信削除I want to have more times, too!!
Please be careful not to get ill through overwork.
I will have a Spanish exam before the dance party.
I am also depressed.(-△-)
You seem to be very very busy !!
返信削除A friend of mine is also a member of Revolve!
So, I look forward to seeing Revolve in Mitasai!!
My french class has no middle test .
However ,I am afraid of a final test.........