Yesterday,I had sad occurrence.
It's too sad and long to write here,so I can't explain what was happen to everyone.
I cried and cried and cried...
I thought, "I won't be able to recover from this."
Then,my friend called me.
My friend understood what was happened to me and worried about me.
I was crying in my home,so she kindly came to my home.
She heard about my talk gently and encourage me.
My sadness eased off and I cheered up.
Besides, she contact other friends and decide to dine with everyone in order for me not to be sad at night in my home alone.
I dined in Yokohama with 6 friends and more cheered up.
I thought,"I'm very happy that I have such good friends!!!"
Thanks to my friends,when I came home midnight, I didn't feel sad.
I recovered completely!!!(^ー^)b☆
I'll be all right what will happen in future because I have very very nice friends!!!!!!!
Hello♪
返信削除Thank you for writing a comment on my blog.
It is very kind of your friends to do that and relieve your mind!
I have friends who help me get over the shock, too.
Whenever my friends do, I thank them very much and I feel that I must cherish them.
I think you probably feel that.
Please cherish your good friends and get along well forever!