2010年1月3日日曜日

Mr.Han's show!

This is Mr.Han's show!
↓↓↓↓
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXj2r6Tuz40

This is one of the my favorite show!(≧∀≦)ノシ
This show is highly regarded,because this show accomplished the blending of JAZZ dance and POP dance.
It's is a unique combination,but he made his show beautifully.

Mr.Han very respects Michael Jackson,so he had expected to make his stage only by MJ's songs.
However,he died and Mr.Han decided not to use MJ's songs.
Michael Jackson wished world peace,so Mr.Han took the will in his show.
In the show,people who wear purple clothes means the devil and people who white clothes means the angel.
He wanted to tell world peace through his show.

I very respect him!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I saw this movie !
    I could understand it's uniqueness !!
    And I moved this phrase →「However,he died and Mr.Han decided not to use MJ's songs.
    Michael Jackson wished world peace,so Mr.Han took the will in his show.」!!

    返信削除