2009年7月6日月曜日

Sale!!

Yesterday, I went to PARCO in Shibuya for a sale!
I went to there with a friend.

So every clothes were very cheep,I wondered which to buy!(≧∀≦)
At least 30% off,at most 50% off!!!
I was able to buy some clothes which I usually can't buy.

Eventually,I went to 3shops and bought 6clothes and a pair of shoes.
...Did I buy too many??(^^;)

As expected,I like clothes very much!!

Everyone may be busy to study for tests,you should go seles,I think.
Why don't you go seles for taking a rest?^^♪

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! It's Wakako!
    I was going to shopping last week, but I couldn't go because of study for tests.(;ω;)
    I want clothes!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. I envy you !!
    I also went sales in Shinjuku and Shibuya ,
    but I couldn't find many good clothes(тoт)
    I bought 2 clothes .... I want to buy more !!!!

    返信削除