Nice to meet you everyone!
My name is Saki Nosohara.
Please call me "Saki."
Let me introduce myself.
I'm from Hiroshima.
I went to six-year secondary education school which is girl's school.
I played basketball at the school and practiced it alomost everyday.
So my boyfriend was basketball.(;∇;)
I like not only basketball but also baseball!
My favorite baseball team is CARP,of course!!
They will win this year! I believe it!!
During I was in Hiroshima,I had learned tea-cermony from my grandmother.
Do you know "ter-ceremony"? This is called "SADO" in Japanese.
I had practiced it since I was six,so I had long career as a "Cha-jin"-12years!!
I entered "Revolve" which is dance club.
I had hoped to learn dance since I was pupil,but I couldn't do until today because I had no chance to learn dancing.
I'm very happy that I eventually can dance♪♪
So I'll practice very hard and become a good lock dancer,please come to stage to see our stage in MITA-SAI!!(^∇^)/
Now,see you next class☆★
Hello★My name is Wakako!
返信削除Are you member of "Revolve"?☆
I will go to see your stage!!!
Let's talk about dance♪♪
Hello. My name is Tomoharu Maeda. I like baseball too. My favorite team is Tigers. Of course!! I want to make friends with you. See you next class. Thank you.
返信削除